Friday

Welcome!!



So what's this all about..? My name is Georgie I am from London and I live in Split. I am half-half and have been coming to Croatia all my life. Since moving here I have become a (perceived) great source of information.
Friends here in Croatia who run small-scale family guesthouses, boat rentals, biking expeditions ask me for advice getting tourists. Friends looking to come to Croatia want the inside info on friendly places to stay, local places to eat and fun ways to explore. I figured I'd create a place to bring you together...
Here you are - your very own Croatian Connection..
All the places and things I recommend here are run by friends, lovely, kind open people.. In this blog I will introduce you to them and life here in Croatia :)
Feel free to ask questions or make suggestions for posts and I'll see what I can do.. And please forgive my lack of blogging skills, I am still learning so it might all look a bit rubbish

No comments:

Post a Comment